Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help with weed and toaster oven!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kran182, Aug 11, 2011.

1. me and my friend have a dub in his basement and we wanna bake something in his toaster oven cause we cant smoke. any suggestions/ideas?

2. yeah, it called HOT BUDS

throw all the weed into the toaster, and put it on max time. then take some deep breaths. then make toast

3. well, he said he HAD a toaster, not that he didnt have an oven.

4. they went with HOT BUDS and split

5. Ah alright man

6. He said he had a toaster oven, which would do the job just fine.

7. Breville is my recommendation. The technology they are using is called Element IQ Cooking Technology. It sounds very hi-tech, right? It't not easy to explain it, so I found an article here.
    I'm using Breville 600XL and very satisfied.

Oster TSSTTVMNDG digital toaster oven is another option. My sister is using it and it is convention. It is much cheaper than Breville.