Help with the law

Discussion in 'General' started by jryan, Apr 19, 2009.

1. I am looking to go into an abandoned house on 4/20 with some kids. Besides the possession charges, what else could I get fucked for if caught. Also what are the penalties? Thanks.

2. Uh....just don't go?

If you're worried about the possible consequences...just don't do it. There has to be a better place to smoke on Monday, bro.

3. A ton of stress and a headache....not to mention you will probally get very noid after you smoke and not enjoy yourself;)

4. You could be charged with tresspassing, but look into what your sqautting laws are in your area I'm sure that would be a way around it.

5. dude dont smoke in an abandoned house.
    your gonna get mad paranoid after you smoke
    and the charges arent worth it.
    just smoke in the woods or something

6. Take some handcuffs with you. That way if the cops come you can pretend that you were kidnapped by the others and forced to smoke lots of weed.

If this works let me know.

Peace out. Grassboy

7. This.

8. Hahaha, Nice. I will.

9. Kids smoking weed in abandoned houses everyday

if he wants to and already plans on it no point in telling him not to,,,id say just answer the question

and im no lawyer but all i can think of is the possession , trespassing , and if something is damaged they could try and charge you for it

just burn dont do any dumb shit nd you should be straight... depending on where you live cops look for this kind of thing on 4/20 though

10. Trespassing.

Probably not worth the risk.

If the weather is nice, I'm not sure why you'd want to smoke in an abandoned house anyway. Be a true hippie--Enjoy nature on 4/20.