Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help With Smoking Prob

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zachx69, Jul 26, 2014.

1. I am a very experienced toker and ik this 13 year old boy that can take 4 good G bong hit and not even being high
    I get high off of 2 like wow
    And help with this ?
    Should I tell his parents ?
    Any things about tolerance and age ?

2. Um... I don't know if i should help you.

3. There's no way you're over 18 if you're smoking with a 13 year old 

4. #4 philmcan, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014

Best way to win friends and gain high influence, be a rat! Tell his mommy and daddy. Betteryet tell your parents to talk to his parents.

5. #5 CrispyBacon, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    first of all man, i don't think you should be toking with little kids. second of all, getting high off of 2 hits of weed is ok, nothing wrong with that. age and tolerance don't correlate, the amount you smoke will effect your tolerance, not your age.. the more you smoke the more you'll need.

6. Weight is actually a factor same with alcohol. Body/mass ratio always plays a factor with substance.

7. It is, but there are some big kids and tiny adults too. The 13 old kid smokes more than this guy, who sounds older, and is probably smaller.