Help with Shabong

Discussion in 'Dry Pieces, Glass Spoon Pipes and Sherlocks' started by Beg43, Oct 4, 2018.

  1. So,I have this thing that I do not know how to use. Can anyone explain it to me? Thanks!

    Attached Files:

  2. The conical piece on the side there is the bowl. Keep one finger on the hole on the end as yu hit it from the other hole. Let go of the hole on the end to clear the hit!
  3. But if I put my stuff in the hole,won't it fall through? Thanks
  4. What have you got, flower? Oil? Flower should not fall through if its not broken up super fine. Just goto your local headshop and pick up a glass screen, or a steel screen. It will prevent any from going through.
  5. Thank you :)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. And just for a heads up, that type of piece is called a steamroller
  7. Thank you :)

Grasscity Deals Near You


Share This Page