Help with Setup...HPS?!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by B.I.G.fan, Mar 8, 2007.

1. A friend and I were considering setting up a grow cab with dimensions of 6 ft. high, 2 ft. deep, and 4 ft. wide. We have the veg. section all planned and setup (takes up about 2 feet in height, with the remaining 4 feet for flowering). However, our house this summer will probably not have AC in it and we need to keep heat down at all costs. Is there any way that we could work an 400w HPS unit into our design? I've seen 6" ducted-Cooled-HPS systems...Is it possible to keep the heat down to a reasonable level using this method? Any links are appreciated as we are trying to build this thing on friday and saturday. Thanks alot in advance. Speedy replies welcomed:hello: :wave: :smoking:

2. as long as its air cooled you'll be...cool;) Good luck!

3. thanks for the reply ape, anyone else have any opinions on this? I was hoping to get a few opinions.

4. Look at cool tubes, yoiu can control them easier

5. Well if your room is 85 there's no way you're going to get your growbox colder than that. Why don't you get a window a/c? They're 100 bucks brand new for a one room one and you'll never worry about temps again.