Help with seeds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Lizard_ King_, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Hey everybody I'm new to growing, and I have having had a ton of trouble starting up because of the seed selection process. Is it really that big of a deal what seeds you use for your specific climate/area. I live and plan to grow in New England this spring, so it will be hot and humid with a lot of rain. I was hoping there would be some graciously kind people in this wonderful hub that could perhaps steer me in the right direction for seed selection. Anything at all would be immensely appreciated.

Thanks-

2. welcome to the forum man. hey im a New Englander too haha. First grow id use bag seed, free seeds that you pull out some decent bud you smoked. no sense wasting your money on $50 seeds when their of no value to you yet. stik around reading threads asking Questions its the only way to learn.

3. go with bag seeds for sure, or you could ask ur friends to be on the look out for seeds in their bags too, im sure they would be happy to give you some seeds it they found them in their bags.