Help with seedlings please!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by SwingMyDoor, Jun 22, 2010.

1. I germed 7 bag seeds in some soil and only 4 survived. One was dropped last week as a seedling and now three remaining. The biggest one is starting to just lean if i dont set it back up every 10 mins. It leans away from light. The other 2 look decent i think (idk shit about growing) but they growing slower. Their Light green in color with slightly purple stalks and are starting to get their second set of baby leaves.:confused:

2. Tell us more about your grow... indoor? outdoor? type of soil? type of lights (if indoor)? wattage (if indoor)? distance form lights to top of plant (if indoor)?

post pictures and READ!!! read forums here and learn more about growing!

3. try staking them up with tooth picks
    or trans plant deeper and add more soil

4. It is an outdoor grow. Two are in empty jars one in a coffee thermos. they get about 10 hours of light total about 5 outside 5 in my window sill. I forgot what type of soil but its from lowes in a green bag says something about 50% bigger plants, and its kind of mulchy and has little beads of fertilizer or something. This will be an outdoor grow but im just trying to get them bigger before they go out for good. Are the stalks supposed to be purple? and on the round leaves at the bottom, on one plant it looks like its been damaged in 2 places idk what it is. I water them every day[​IMG]