Help with pruning

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by cowpower2013, Aug 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I was on vacation for a month and came back to find one of my plants to have grown to almost 6ft. The only problem is there are a lot of small, thin limbs instead of less, thicker branches. I was just wondering what I should do as far as pruning goes because I honestly don't know what to do as it's about to switch from veg to flower in the next couple of weeks and I don't want a bunch of small airy popcorn buds. Also I'm thinking it might just be the strain but I don't want to risk it.

Any help would be appreciated,
    Thanks, Austin.

IMG_4334.JPG IMG_4333 (1).JPG

2. Take the dead growth off. I personally wouldn't mess with trimming anything. I would not be surprised if your plant isn't root bound. You should have transplanted in to a fabric smart pot a long time ago.. Good luck.

3. I mainly do indoor, and haven't done outdoor in a while. These were more like tests plants that I didn't actually expect to get anything good from. I've been looking at those fabric pots so next time...

cheers mate

• Like Like x 1
  4. That's dehydration they need a much much bigger pot. I agree those are root bound.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk