Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with pot brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by 816Smokey420, Dec 6, 2017.

1. So i am wanting to make pot brownies. And i heard the most effective way to do so is to Decarboxylate the weed in a oven at around 240 for an hour. So my Question is, After i have Decarboxylated the weed do i just mix it with the olive oil and bake it in the brownies from there or what?

2. Decarb @ 240 F for 40 minutes using a verifying thermometer.
    After decarb, grind the herb to powder, mix into the oil of any recipe, bake and eat.
    I frequently use betty crocker brownie mix put into mini-muffin cups so that I can bake them for less time.
    More heat after decarb will degrade the herb a bit, but it's not a deal breaker.

3. I was so confused. Because i thought you had to infuse the thc into the fat of the oil. Wasnt sure if there was a step i was missing after i decarb it in the oven. Didnt think it was a simple as grinding it and mixing into some oil then cooking. Theres so many conflicting answers online. Some guy said after decarbing to infuse it in the oil buy cooking it longer and i was like that dont sound right

4. Infusion completely unnecessary, both in theory Decarb Myths Debunked
    and practice (my own).
    If you doubt that a method so simple could be so potent, then decarb 1/2 gram, grind to powder, mix it with nutella or nut butter, and eat.
    In addition to mini-brownies, I also make oils, tinctures, and feco, and all of these things have about the same potency when made from the same amount of original herb.

5. So what do u recomend i do for brownies, would decarbing 7gs of high grade then just mixin that in oil and cookin brownies come out strong, or more weed? And is there any prefered oil, olive or vegi

6. A few days ago I made a batch of seedsman white widow mini-brownies using 6 g ground, decarbed herb into a $1 betty crocker brownie mix. They can be made any size, but I chose to make 24 to fill a mini-muffin pan (using a cookie dough scoop and paper mini-muffin cups), each having 1/4 gram decarbed herb. Instead of the 350 F for 22 min, I shortened the time to 15 minutes to compensate for the smaller size. I haven't tried them yet, but I know they'll be good, because I do this all the time.

Assuming good 15% thc herb, each gram will contribute 150 mg to the finished batch, so my mini-muffins each have about 38 mg thc. One of these will knock a new user down, so most of my friends use 1/4 to 1/2 of a mini-muffin. More experienced users might need 2 or 3.

7. Haha tell me how they come out bruh, im making mine this thurdsay