Help with plants!! Needing help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AKROUDY52, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Hey, my plans have been growin for a little while and they have started to show a problem, I am pretty sure it's a nutrient problem. I think it is lacking some thing and I tried to compare my leaves to the grow bible and no 100% luck, I also think it could be a nitrogen prob. Please help me save my babies:confused:

Attached Files:

2. More pics

Attached Files:

3. Anyone have any help?...

Attached Files:

4. What kind of lights are you using and the distance...?

5. id say either its too hot in ur room, over watered and the 2nd pic looks like nute burn.

6. I have a 250 hps and 1k watt led both about foothalf above canapy. And temps are around 70 and humid is good also

Attached Files:

7. I cut the leaves that looked bad and I'm gonna top and make some clones in week. Took some more photos, but the phone by let me upload multiple photos.:smoking:

Attached Files:

8. More info required. Nutes? Age?

9. By looking at your new photo I'm now thinking its salt build up. Flush the plants with 25% runoff.

10. I'm running fox farm soil and nutes. Only about 3 weeks aprox. I got them as clones. Before I was usin fox farms nutes I was using some technaflora brand I had left over. I'm thinking about changing my light cycle too from 20/4, to 18/6

11. you have to be very careful with ff nutes, at recomended dose they tend to fry the sht out of plants.

12. How often do you flush

13. What do you guys suggest for measurement?, I'm in soil and the last time I nuted, It was 2tsp gb and 2tbsp bb. And I routine is nute,day,water,day and repeat the following day

14. When you water without nutes how much do you let it run off?

15. Always start with 1/4 strength. See how your plants like it. Move up to 1/2 strength. By doing this you kind if start making them get used to what your feeding them. I would suggest flushing your plants with 5.5pH. Then when they ready to eat use 1/2 strength what FF nutes tell you to put.

16. He's in soil. He wants his PH around 6.6-6.8.

17. I don't think I understand what your saying. When I water without nutes, I water until the pots leak water out the bottom prob 2 gallons between all 8 when they were all in smaller pots but the 2 larger ones.

Attached Files:

18. so u are feeding/watering every other day?? if so thats the problem

19. If I were you I would flush next watering. You water with distilled or reverse osmosis water until you have say 2 gallons of runoff from one 3 gallon pot. That's just an example to help you understand though. Water almost however many gallons the pots are. It's like a reset button.

20. Ok, when I water I wait a whole day I between plus that actuall day for them to dry up. So if I have 8 3 gallon pots I need to water them with 24 gallons of water?