Help with persistant growth

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by iquizzle, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Hey guys and gals! I've been reading this forum quite a lot for the past few weeks and you guys are a very knowledgeable bunch. I'm working on getting a tent setup going for my small apartment and I had a question I hope someone could answer.

Basically, my dilemma is that I don't want to have to buy new seeds online for every grow that I do because of the risk factors involved in getting them shipped. I've read a lot about cloning, but I don't really have space for more than 1 grow tent. If I'm right, I would need 2 grow areas (1 for continually vegging the mother and 1 for eventually flowering the clones).

Alternatively, I could grow a male and female and produce a bunch of seeds for storage.. but then I have to waste a few months without producing any good bud!

Does anybody know of a way to either produce seeds or clone without having 2 grow areas? I appreciate any input.

2. You need to keep the mother in veg so I don't see I way. I partitioned my space to have a room for 18 hour light. You don't need alot of space. Or just take clones before you switch to flower and put them under a cfl (in there own space) and they will grow, slowly,but it's an option.

3. right now i have my mother in my tent. I have about 30 clones that are getting ready. as soon as my light gets here (sunblaze florescent 22'') im taking my mother and putting her in a box or something. I might just get a 2x2 tent with the floro light. but a box would work. she just needs 24 hr light and she will be good. hope u figure it out. now that ive read this i might need to re-evaluate my setup haha.

4. Thanks for the info guys. I kinda thought that it wouldn't be possible, I was just hoping someone had devised a scheme to do it that I couldn't think of.

5. I wish there was an easier way, but I just keep 6 CFL's (about 150 watts) dangling around my mother in a closet.. If she gets too big I'll just make a clone into another mother. :)

Started from bagseed, had 20 sprouts, flowered 10 of them after 2 weeks, found the strongest female, made her my "bitch" and now I can't wait till I start my next grow! The flowered bagseeds were from high-end strains only, but I have no clue what I'm growing, I just knwo I get wrecked off it!