Help with OG#18 and Violator Kush seeds any info would be awesome topping fimming veg

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by soundscience4.0, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Hey grasscity!! I have a pack of reserva P's og#18 and violator kush seeds, i think they are barney farm not too sure. I was wondering at what height(inches or nodes) or age(days) should I start fimming, topping. I have done my research but i want a final answer before I pop em in the root cubes. Also I know that the reserva privads og#18 will streatch either in veg or flower. Im not too sure about the violator kush. Any vegging info(how long ) topping,fimming for these particualr strains will be awesome. PEACE GrassCity LET A NINJA

2. When, where and how many times you top depends on how you want the plant to grow. A good time to first top a plant is when you're able to leave two nodes on it. There must be at least one node still on the plant after topping. Personally, I top and leave two nodes on the plant. The two shoots growing from the top node grow the fastest as they're closest to the light. Once these two have a node and a little growth above it, I top them both and leave that one node on each. The node left on each stem then grows two shoots for a total of four. By the time these really get growing, the two shoots from the lowest node on the plant reach canopy level, provided they received enough light. Each plant goes into flowering with six stalks, all at about the same height.

3. Thanks Jelly man for the info and the reply PEACE