help with new smoking method

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by docswellfish, Apr 23, 2011.

1. So guys recently I ran into some trouble with the law at school and haven't been smoking really. I lived in dorms but next year I'll be in a house and hope to start smoking more often but when I'm going to its gonna be a quick buy, smoke, have nothing on me process. So no more glass for me since the cops took what I had so I wanted to hear peoples opinion on blunts vs. joints. I use element rolling papers so the papers dont burn too fast and I was thinking if I used blunts I would use swishers or something smaller than the average blunt cuz I'm probably gonna be buying g's but would prefer a couple j's or blunts out of each buy. Anyones opinions would be appreciated or if anyone has any other helpful alternatives let me know. Thanks everyone.

2. #2 ricemen3, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2011
    Well it depends. For blunts you will need to use more weed, but they get you higher, joints use less weed and don't get you as high as blunts. I suggest smoking joints regularly, and blunts occasionally. Sorry about what happened with you and the school, must suck getting caught.:(

3. I vote jays, which was the first vote btw :smoke:

4. I vote joints, but I would prefer a cheap ass but functional spoon. Easy to stash, or throw away and not feel bad.

5. Soda Can pipes.

6. if the blunt is pearled its waay better than a j

7. a small spoon or one hitter is wayy more efficient.

you can roll .1 -.2 blunts tho if you have good weed and are good at rolling. then take the roaches, chop em up still whole and roll another L out of that. if you're desperate...and if you're really broke cut the dutch leafs in half and get two blunts from each dutch.

my roommate does this everyday with dime bags...while im chillin with my jar :)

8. So it sounds like jays might be the way to go my only complaint is sometimes they don't burn as well as blunts is it cuz I use element rice papers if anyone has experience with these papers let me know what you think about them or any recommendations on what papers you guys think are the best would be appreciated. Thanks

9. If you're trying to just smoke once, go with blunts. 1g makes a nice blunt, but I wouldn't count on it going farther than that, although you can always put it out. Cutting them in half doesn't really make much sense if you think about it. Cost wise, a half of a blunt is much more than a single paper and is probably going to be smaller depending on what kinds of papers and wraps you use.

If you want to stretch that g out, joints are the way to go. You don't need to use as much to get a good roll, which lets you smoke more than one.

It's up to you really. Both have their advantages, but it all depends on what you want. However, I will say that you should rethink if it is worth the paranoia and you will be losing money by making such small pick ups. I'm not saying you shouldn't smoke, but it is something to think about.

10. Only if you want Alzheimer's.

11. Make disposable bottle bongs. You can carry them without raising attention. Just get a stem and a bowl to use for all of them.

12. You mean with Gatorade bottles and stuff?

13. Sad day when you give up glass for jays and blunts :(

14. THIS :(

In all seriousness, you should get a compact bowl that fits in your pocket and just find a good hiding spot for it.

15. lol do people really think virginia tech killer when they see your name, i never would have thought that.....maybe its because im sort of close to vermont

16. I personally enjoy a nice blunt, provided there is no schwag in it, if i am with a group of friends. There is nothing like the process in rolling, light, and passing the blunt. To me that kind of signifies the art of sharing weed, and it connects you.

However, Blunt paper can be very harsh on the lungs. I typically get higher from blunts just because of the amount that i cough from them.

Joints on the other hand, are a nifty little way to smoke. I dont like smoking joints with several people, there more of a personal method. You can put the exact amount of weed inside the joint for yourself, and consume. Plus it taste sooo much better, and it less harsh on your lungs.

Have you ever heard of a dry flow? You take a bottle, melt a hole in the cap and place a ratchet piece in the cap. Make a shotgun hole in the bottom as well.

Place the weed into the ratchet piece, light, suck through the shotgun hole, and then twist the cap when you inhale. Cheap, and efficient.

Hope this helps :)

17. I say js. They are perfect because if you happen to run across any law enforcement you can easily swallow them. I feel like blunts would be a pain in the ass to swallow, not to mention a little bit nastier. Also, who doesnt love a nice doobie snack?

18. Haha you'd be suprised man, got quite a few neg. reps before I wrote that lol