Help with my plant!! Please

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by henryc, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Hi, i have been growing my plant since early may and it still has not reached flowering stage yet. I am not sure if its a boy or a girl yet. I am just wondering why it is taking so long to grow, it is about 1 foot tall with 3 leaves per branch. My mother says its not getting enough light, ive been letting it grow outside for the past 2 months. i am going off to college in late september and i would really like it to be fully grown and harvested ( if it is a female by then). This is my first plant I have ever grown.

2. *Sigh* Pictures would be helpful + Your full setup specs [Nutes, PH, Soil, Temps etc]

3. I don't know how to upload the pictures but it's thin and tall sits in small pot, originally was left on a window sill for the first month and a half. Then I moved it outside on my balcony. The soil has some fertilizer in it, i don't see any signs of it being a boy or a girl just tiny buds do u have an email I could send the pics so I can get your opinion?

4. Small pot? 1 Gal or 5 Gal?

5. Just upload them to
    Code:
    http://www.postimage.org/
    and post the Forum BB code they give you here.

6. Less than that its a small cylinder pot that 4in deep with a 4in diameter opening

7. lol man ur plants looks pretty similar to mine.....if im honest i didnt think it'd be possible for them to look worse than mine but sorry yours do....surely it hasnt reached flowering stage yet because its not yet recieved 12 hours of darkness every night for long enough. I'm also off to college but i've got till october so i'm also on a really tight schedule. As for advice i'm a noob who's read a load of internet articles and browsed GC so i'd say stick it in a dark cupboard for 36 hours and then 13 hours every night after that. fingers crossed you can get maybe a quarter to take to college. Good luck!