Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with my Grinder please :(

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by XxxNHxxX, Jun 10, 2016.

1. OK so I have a king skull Grinder.
    And I smoked all my weed. But I have a huge amount in my grinder that I can't get out, I'm having trouble opening the piece. IDK what it's called. Here's pics [​IMG] that's the grinder

[​IMG] as you can see that's Alot of bud, but I can't get the bottom off of it. So I can get to it.
    Please help me buds

@Pizza_Time

2. [​IMG]
    I need to get this part off

@Pizza_Time

3. Any idea how many total chambers that grinder has?

4. It's probably a shitty grinder and can be sold because it looks neat.

• Like Like x 1
  5. When I found that same model grinder on the side of the road, it was ceramic.

Smash that bitch open.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  6. Or take a tooth brush/paintbrush/hair cutter buzzer thing brush, to the bottom of it while over a peice of paper on a table.

7. #7 IDTENT, Jul 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
    I've managed to take the screen out of my grinder so I can collect all the stuff stuck in there. I had to wedge the mesh out of a metal lip that ran around the circumference inside the grinder. It's difficult to put the mesh back in place properly though.

It's much easier to just poke through the top with a toothpick and shake the stuff out once it's loosened up. A bent paper clip is also a really good tool to get that stuff out.

• Like Like x 1
  8. My little scissors eliminate that problem.

9. Actually it's a really good grinder, and my dad figured it out

@Pizza_Time

10. Yea my problem was the metal lip.
    Couldn't figure out how to take that out

@Pizza_Time

11. Eh maybe 4

@Pizza_Time