Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help with med card?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mal11, Jul 15, 2012.

1. I apologize for posting in the wrong forum but I haven't received an answer so....I'm planning on getting a med card soon. I'm going to be attending UC Riverside this fall. I've had insomnia for quite a while now and whatever I try, other than weed, will not put me to sleep. Pills get me drowsy and if I do fall asleep I wake up even worse. And the times I do sleep I get about 2-4 hours.

My question is where I can find a doctor to diagnose me or whatnot to get a prescription in Riverside and how much in total it would cost to get my card.

2. There's no set price it varies from doc to doc. I've heard as low as $35 to as high as $200+. Check out weedmaps.com you can search for docs and dispensaries. And they're in some type of partnership with GC

3. /thread