Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with med card?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by mal11, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Im planning on getting a med card soon. I'm going to be attending UC Riverside this fall. I've had insomnia for quite a while now and whatever I try, other than weed, will not put me to sleep. Pills get me drowsy and if I do fall asleep I wake up even worse. And the times I do sleep I get about 2-4 hours.

My question is where I can find a doctor to diagnose me or whatnot to get a prescription in Riverside and how much in total it would cost to get my card.

2. check weedmaps.com or thcfinder.com they listings of doctors and dispensaries by area

3. #3 Asthmatic, Jul 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2012
    be careful not to over do it. I just suffered through 3 nights of insomnia because I was getting too much. It can shut down melatonin production and boost nor-epinephrin at the same time. Made me feel like I was OD'ed on speed.

Talk to your MD about getting a sleep study. He or She will know a few places locally where you can go.

4. Make sure you take in your prescription bottles and medical records for the insomnia.