Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with making a bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by reverendfilth, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Hey guys, im a little new to smoking weed. Just wondering what are my alternatives to bowls other than tin foil or aluminum foil. Im trying to avoid it, heard it gives your a disease or something. Thanks for your help=D

2. buy one bro

3. just buy a piece for cash somewhere. other wise just use some pipe and faucet fittings or something to make a pipe. be creative/resourceful. indians made them out of antlers and bones and shit hundreds of years ago, so anything is possiable;)

4. You could try a can pipe or an apple pipe

But just get 15 dollars and buy yourself a nice spoon pipe, you won't regret it.

5. In my home town and college dorm building I am the piece improv wizard!

you can make a bowl out of an apple, a carrot, soda can, paper towel roll, etc. You can make a bong out of almost any water bottle, a pen, and some tape. All of this takes some effort, but is good fun when smoking.

Or you could go to you local gas station or head shop and buy a small one for $10 ;)

6. *facepalm*

7. Good bye :wave:

8. i know right, unforgiveable

9. hard to not use tin foil.

hot knives works ok

roll joints or blunts

10. Ok, I've researched this a lot and the 2 safest bowls IF YOU CAN NOT USE GLASS is either brass or stainless steel in terms of metals.

Stay away from aluminum, copper and foil!!! They are unhealthy.

11. Meh. I've been smoking from tin foil for over a year now and I haven't noticed anything from it.

The one thing that is kinda sketchy is after you've smoked a lot out of a tin foil screen, the tin foil becomes kinda...crumbly. So there may be something to it.

But just buy a pipe or something man. Most homeade stuff isn't the safest thing.