Help with led light

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Aylin, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Hello,

I started my first grow now with a 600w led. I want to buy a seccond one one the internet, unfortunately my budget is very low. I know, most people don’t recommend leds from websites like ali express, but I would like to hear your opinion about these four led lights:

Double Chips Fitolampa LED Plant Lamp 1200W 900W 720W 360W 2000W Led Grow Light Full Spectrum Aquarium 4W Plant Grow Light on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

DIAMOND II 600W 800W 1000W 1200W 1600W Double Chip LED Grow Light Full Spectrum Red/Blue/White/UV/IR For Indoor Plant and Flower on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

780W 3W Chip Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights for Greenhouse Hydroponics Growing&Flowering Plants Lamp AC85~265V Free Shipping-in LED Grow Lights from Lights & Lighting on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

US Plug 1200W CroLED LED Grow Light Panel Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Vegetable Greehouse Hydroponic Lighting(10W x120 LED) on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

I don’t know which one of this is the best . I did a lot of research on the internet, but couldn’t find out anything about this brands. I am a newbie and would be very greatful if someone could help me out. My growtent is 1.20cmx120cmx2meter and I am thinking about purchasing a second one so that I can use one for vegetation and one for flowering. The led light I plan to buy will be the light for the flowering, as I saw on the internet for flowering the red leds are very important.

Thank you very much in advance

2. Thank you very much for your help. The problem is that I live in Turkey and most of this lights, (especially the ones of good brands) on eBay and Amazon don't ship to Turkey, or only with very high shipping costs. The Mars hydro you recommended also doesn't ship to Turkey. I also looked for other sellers but for a 139$ Mars hydro light they add at least 80$ for shipping. That's why I was looking for the aliexpress lights.

3. I can understand your issue with shipping cost but looking over your selections I will say they ALL are very poor lights. Don't just look at the advertised wattage but be sure to look at the "real usage watts" as well those Diamond 800w units are only using 170w-200w because they are so underdriven to keep the cheap LED diodes from burning out. So you aren't buying a 800w fixture you are buy a 170 watt fixture. The Fitolampa 720's are only 150w etc.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hey Aylin,
    So which led light did you go with in the end? Did you find a good one that ships to Turkey?

5. go with the one that will fit into your space the best.