Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with homemade bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Scar 420, Aug 29, 2012.

1. I don't have any of my smoking tools today do I have resorted to the homemade bong.... But there is a problem. The hole in the bowl looks to big and I don't have any screens. What should I do?

image-1518932952.jpg

2. If you have nothing else to use, then use good quality tin foil and poke holes in it. Use this as a last resort though and don't use foil regularly, it can be harmful for your lungs and brain. If you have this problem often then I would recommend buying a MFLB.

edit: alternatively you could get some rolling tobacco or something similar and make a little ball out of it and put it at the bottom of the bowl (don't pack it too tightly) and put your weed on top of it.

3. [quote name='"huzi"']If you have nothing else to use, then use good quality tin foil and poke holes in it. Use this as a last resort though and don't use foil regularly, it can be harmful for your lungs and brain. If you have this problem often then I would recommend buying a MFLB.[/quote]

Thanks. This won't be a regular thing anyways, I got caught by my parents recently so I let my buddies borrow my pieces so they didn't get broken. Just have to wait to get them back

4. take the screen out of your faucet or tear the screen out of some earphones

5. just drop a nug small enough not to fall through then add the rest of your herb

6. cant just use an apple?

7. Pick up some papers at the gas station dude

8. homemade bongs are bitch. I suggest just making a pipe out of an apple or marker

9. homemade bongs rock. OP, just use a nug of weed to block the hole, then put the rest on top. easy.

10. take a stem, break it in half. Put it in a cross formation over the hole to make 4 slices of smaller hole-ness

11. Nug plug or use a pebble. Or use anything thats slightly larger than the hole, yet allows air to travel through.

12. [quote name='"Scar 420"']

Thanks. [/quote]

[​IMG]

13. you can use a small pebble, it actually works pretty good