Help with grow room size Please help....

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Crazey, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Hey everyone How's it going? Heres my situation I just got back into the game about a month ago. Procured some clones blueberry x haze. Im vegging under 1 4ft 6 lamp t5 and one 2 ft 6 lamp t5 cloning under a 2lamp 2ft t5. Just picked up a crop master ballast and sun system xxxl magnum hood and hortilux ballast. I believe due to the canna line im using im getting bigger bushier plants than ever before. I just transplanted to 5 gallon containers today 6/12 right now some a little smaller waiting to catch up. My main question(s) are I keep reading a 5x5 for a 1000w hps. But with the hood i bought does that increase my area by anychance. How many 5 gallon containers can i fit under neither a 1000K Plants will be about 15-18 inches beginning of flower. Dont want anything to get rootbound and end up with problems during flower. Used to use 2 gal all the way through now im in the confusion. Also would i be able to gain a 1 1/2 feet each end of my 5 x 5 with a light rail. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated thanks guys keep on growing