Help With Grow Room Design Please

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Stichyleafer, Dec 23, 2011.

1. I'm working in an attic with about three by three by ten feet of space. I want to be able to harvest about to plants at a time while also having a vegetative grow box as well. Right now I'm running four daylight CFL's on six one week olds but this is just temporary. Money isn't as much of a concern as space is. I'm gonna want to keep these babies short and fat. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. three by three by ten. i would like to veg around five plants at a time and flower two or three. I've already got my flowering chamber.

3. I would like for the box to be three feet high, by three feet wide by two feet depth. I'm moving in a year give or take so i'm just gonna use CFL's. I was thinking of using a thermoply material. I've constructed other small structures with it in the past. If anyone else has some similar I'd like to see your desing. I'm working in an attic thats about four feet at its tip and slopes at a forty five degree angle.

4. I would think unless you live in Alaska that attic is going to get good and hot during the summer. If what you are asking is what to build the room in that attic out of I would think a thermo insulator. That stuff is usually sold in 4 by 8 sheets in Home Depot or Lowes, is very easy to work with and should help with the inevitable heat. But that place is going to get hot. It is going to stink too.