Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help With GreenDragon ??

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by purplehazeguy, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Hey Guys

Last Saturday I soaked about 1.5 gs of shake in Gin (47.3%) and now it really dark green
    I was wondering if i should just strain it and do shots or add (91%) Rubbing Alcohol to it
    and let the alcohol evaporate in time and then just smoke whatever is left?

thanks guys
    ,purple

2. I would say do shots, the rubbing alchohol part sounds like your trying to make QWISO out of greendragon, which i dont think would work. Also, I would let it sit longer, but thats just me, i dont really drink much and havnt cared to make green dragon, but everything ive found about it says to let it sit for a loooong time...like a month at least. Either way, good luck!

3. Definitely let it soak at least 4 days or so, I recommend using a way higher proof of alcohol to everclear if its available in your area, or at least Bacardi 151 you'll get way more extraction of THC. How much gin are you using? If its like a whole fifth or pint thats way to much wont be very potent at all. Try to conentrate it down and use more shake next time.
    P.S. Dont forget to heat the mixture at the end before straining.

4. I'd say definitely soak it for a month. A friend of mine said she soaked it for 3 months and it was the most insane and intense and amazing thing she'd ever experienced. But yeah, do the shots.

5. I just covered the shake in Gin its not even close to a pint
    and i intend to let it sit for a while i was temped to
    try it on the weekend :smoking:

,purple

6. :D green dragon is definatly best done in shots, i just perfected my recipe haha. now iv only just started making it and my last few batches got me BAKED to the Max.
    i think i have the right amount of everything.
    here's what i do:
    1 litre of 45% vodka
    10 grams of weed
    leave it for 1 month and shake every day
    filter liquid into a diffrent container
    add 1 litre of monster energy
    add 100ml of apple juice
    and do shots with it
    and you can dry the weed and smoke it after cos not all the THC is extracted
    thats just what i do, hope it went well with yours.
    cya:D