Help with gift for my girlfriend

Discussion in 'General' started by rocesride, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Ok so we have been dating for 3 years now and her birthday is on aug 28th and she is one of those people that are very hard to shop for. I have done the whole massage thing (she loved it). She really isnt a girly girl and i really dont know what to get her...she said dont get her much cuz she knows we r both on a tight budget right now. but i still wanna get her something good. Help please!

2. All you need is a box.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1dmVU08zVpA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1dmVU08zVpA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

3. man, I think you just solved a universal problem..:hello:

4. thats good shit but i still need a good idea...she would def get a kick outta that

5. if she smokes weed, get her a "cute" lookin piece broda.
    if she likes jewelry get a her a jade neckless.. jade is tight

6. ok ok now we r talkin

7. Well if she's anything like me, when I say I really don't want much, I don't, most of the time just a card would make my day, honestly. Does she collect anything? What's her favorite store?

Need some more info, and maybe I can think of something cool, or you can just get her something outrageous :p One year my boyfriend got me a chuck norris t-shirt, and a light up mushroom light and I was beyond thrilled.

8. I love the fact that my girl tokes. Whenever I don't know what to give her, I can just give her weed :D

9. come on man...put some more thought into it. yes she does burn but im not gonna give her weed...very un thoughtful. She really doesnt collect anything otherwise this would be easy. Im thinkin nice card flowers and maybe a girl bowl for her. I gotta find one first though. anyone know a site with good girl pipes?

10. your local piece shop would be cool.. I got a gift certificate to my head shop and bought a nice piece.. you could do that and then go to the shop with her.. or you can go out and buy some hemp rope and some tight beads.. I think you know what I'm getting at bro..

-JAH

11. There's no headshops in your area?

If there are this is what you can do, get her a nice cute card, buy some good herb, bring her to a shop let her pick out whatever piece she wants, in a price range, go to a nice dinner or MAKE one and watch her fav movie, smoke the herb and voila a perfect birthday :)

12. very nice, very nice, but, don't forget to give her something she can look forward to next year.. birthday's are the shit guys.. give back
    .. I know I do

-JAH