Help with Flowering Stage!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by yanks, Mar 3, 2009.

1. I just started growing and my plant is two weeks old. Due to spring break coming up I will have no one to watch it, so I was wondering if I were to start the 12 and 12 light cycle now, How long would it take before I could get bud off of it assuming its a female (knock on wood)? I don't care if its only a gram, its better than nothing.

If anyone knows I would appreciate it if you could help me out. The plant is already about 3" tall and 6.5" wide maybe a little more, with 4 sets of healthy full leaves. Thanks!

2. normally it takes 8 to 10weeks....and if your plants isn't mature(if you can't determine SEX) it won't flower, it will keep growing until it hits maturity and then will flower.....

you might aswell let it grow til a foot at least.......then you might get an 1/8th

3. True, It wont flower til the plant is mature. Usually about a month in. But a lot of guys start flowering after two weeks of vegging. It's called the Scrog method. But they wont see the preflowers til the 3rd or 4th week.

4. How long to the typical cycles last? Like how long is the seedling phase? how long is the Veg phase? how long is the Flowering stage?

5. Once the seeds sprout, I put them under 18/6 with 6500k CFL for a month then flower for the next 8-9 weeks under HPS on a 12/12 cycle.

6. Thanks!

7. give your plant away, she doesnt deserve that treatment