Help with flowering plant (dying?)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mjj998, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Hey again, using a mrgrowpro.com pc grow box. The height of the case is 26.5" so the lights are at a height of probably 24". I didn't get case until about a month in vegging so plant was already pretty tall. Now I have the plant tied down almost diagonally. Had to take out one of the cfl lights on the far right corner since plant was right on light. So now have 3 2700k 28w yellow cfl for lighting. Only one plant. 3-4 weeks into flowering, have noticed about 12 flowers, but small. My question is can i trim some of the fan leaves for better lighting, sidenote, I haven't watered in 5 days because soil still seems a little most. Used fox farms tiger bloom once. Will need to water hopefully tomorrow. Just wondering if it's ok to trim some fan leaves? Any ideas based on pictures? To improve flowering I mean Thanks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. your plant is pretty sick more beyond just needing a few fan leaves trimmed haha. there's a ph/heat problem it looks like. but you can trim a few fan leaves off here and there if there in the way of buds but you have to remember the things that make the energy to grow the buds, are the leaves.

3. Those images are so fucking tiny I can hardly see them! From what I can see though I would say its a heat issue, my plants looked like that when I was in 102 degree days.
    But you're using CFL so heat issues don't make too much sense.
    What's your temp?

4. 87 degrees. Some posts suggest taking out the mylar, would that do the trick. Like I said, only using 3 cfl lights and have two intake and one exhaust fan. Could it be possible that I need to change carbon fiber filter pad on exhaust fan?
    Sorry about the pics, it's the best I can take

5. Changed the filter(probably not solution). I'm pretty sure the temp is ok, but the freaking plant grew way too high and i have it tied down so it's growing diagonally. The issue most likely is too close to the lights. But I'm at the point where I'm out of room and maneuvering, so I'm just trying to do get the most possible out of this one. It is my first try, but I still want to get something from it. Haven't watered it in 6 days ish, feels dry down 2inches, but further down still moist. So I'm wondering if I should water with some FF Tiger Bloom or just the water?

6. Your plant looks too wet. Doesn't matter if you haven't watered in a month, if it doesn't need water, it doesn't need water. Two inches down isn't enough. Leaves curling down like that, on green leaves is due to OVERWATERING.

7. 87 is kinda hot plants lose growth rate at 85.