Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with firecracker?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EvoKe323, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Can anybody explain how to make a firecracker?
    I have bud but no paper or piece i haven't finished bringing over all my things to this new house.But would i be able to make a quick firecracker i'm not looking to get stoned just a nice high so i can watch some movies.

2. Throw some peanut butter or nutella onto a cracker throw your weed in there then a crack ontop and leave it sit for 3ish days or throw that bitch in the oven at 300 for 10-15 minutes

3. grab .5 gram of really strong stuff or gram or strong but not super strong stuff.

make a little pouch outa tinfoil and then put ground herb in their, and close it up airtight by scruching the opening together.

put in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes at 120celcious (this will decarb the bud making it more available to the body to absorb)

take out and put the herb onto a plate with natural organic peanut butter, if you can mix in some coconut oil cause it will be more able to absorb the cannabis.

then mix the peanut butter with the weed and put on the biscuits.

then wrap them up and either leave on a window sill where it gets sunlight for a couple of hours a day and or chuck in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes at 140 celcious and let it cook and take it out let it cool down by either leaving it on the counter or chucking it in the fridge or freazer, unwrap and eat.

1 hour later
    :confused: :(

2 hours later:hippi e: :D:hello::smoke:

i hope you have fun