help with fertz..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by firsttimer420, Jan 14, 2005.

1. hello all, I am currently over 2 weeks into flowering and I have some fertilizer but I dont know how to mix it or which one to use... my old roommate bought these from www.generalhydroponics.com I have FloraGro, 2-1-6, 2.0% nitrogen, 1.0% phosphate, 6.0% soluble potash, 0.5 magnesium, and I have FloraMicro 5 - 0 - 1, 5.0% nitrogen, 1.0% potash, 5.0% calcium, 0.0005% cobalt, 0.1 % iron, 0.05% manganese and 0.0008%molybdenum... problem is I dont know which to use or how strong to use it, it says for Transition to bloom phase, 2 tsp per gallon, and for blloming and ripening, 1tsp per gallon, I have been using the FloraGro one for awhile and it doesnt seem to be doing any help to the plants, I even tried mixing it a bit stronger and still nothing seems to be helping my plants any, its also not doing any harm.. no chem burns on the leafs.. Also do i need to flush my plants with normal water before I switch fertz?? Thanks for all your help guys, I owe my progress so far to you guys, I have followed everything you guys said soo far and it seems to be working like a charm :)

2. HIGH All, I don't use GH..but here is a chart that'll help..for Flowering you Also need FloraBloom. No you don't need to flush when switching (I don't anyway).

3. thanks unoit for the fast reply, I must have missed that chart while i was looking around on that site...... oh well guess thats what i get for being stoned hehe, right now I am currently a little tight on money and relying on my mother to help me buy the shit i need for a sucessfull grow so which of the 2 that I have do you think would work best?