Help with drug slang

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by toke_tons, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Very interesting, though when I think of dope I think of hero not meth.

2. It's D for dope and that's what the meth crowd here calls it.

3. Ahh, I see. When I hear Dope I think heroin.

4. So not true

But D is DMT, yeah. It's damn strong shit. Not as 'fun' as LSD, Shrooms, or Mescaline. But much much much more of an experience. DMT won't make a flower kid out of you, probably scare you unless you're pretty tough mentally. Salvia will blow your ass a lot harder, but only lasts like 5 minutes. DMT can last well over an hour, so you best have a sitter. Don't mix with alcohol, SSRI's, MAOI's, or any kind of amphetamine, crack, meth, etc.
    It's a lot more fun if you do, but it's how you make DMT dangerous

You can make your own too from various plants. Dozens have DMT in them, but they're kinda hard to extract. So you might have to chug a plant slurry

5. shit,that's a lot i make it and it usually sells for about 200 a gram,before i starting making it i knew this kid that sold it for 80 a G.

but ya he probably meant DMT or E cause D is right next to E on the phone.

6. Moral of the story: Always call. dont text:D

7. i heard bitches LOVE the D

8. It's definitely Darvocet, that shit is really hot out east right now!

My boy rakes in the money with that! :D

9. I associate D with diesel, which is slang for heroin out east as far as I know, but fuck there's like 100 different things it could be lol.

and 100 bucks a quarter gram for DMT? GOD DAMN that is so much...I get it for 200/g from hawaii

10. are you serious? i've taken darvocet a few times (i'm a long time H addict) and every time it just made me feel dizzy and generally like shit.

11. Thats weird. In houston when someone says "dope" it means crack-cocaine. I think it just depends on where you are. In an area where meth is prevelant then that is probably dope. And on the east coast where heroin is still pretty big I know for a fact that you guys call heroin dope. Down here meth isnt really big, and heroin never "blew up" like crack did so I guess thats why we call crack dope.

But yea...D normally means dope...

12. As a side note, just ask the guy to clarify next time.

He probably knows a different word. And if he's going to punk you because you didn't understand his drug speak, he didn't respect you anyway.

13. #33 Tokin Funk, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    I looked on several "drug slang" websites.
    Every single one said "D" was LSD or PCP.
    Dunno man.

EDIT: Erowid also refers to "D" as LSD or PCP.

14. Not seriously, darvocet sucks dick.

15. you dont know what ur talking about at all dude. first of all, dmt IS the most hallucinogenic compound known to man by definition. It lasts around 30 minutes on average, but can be as short of a trip as 15 minutes. DMT is one of the easiest drugs to extact. It just takes time and patience. Not some plants have DMT in them, but all plants and life forms contain dmt. Wherever there is life, dmt exists. It is for that reason that it is referred to as "the spirit molecule". There are certain plants that contain higher concentrations of dmt, but all plants contain it. As to not taking it with an MAOI, that is complete bullshit. DMT is not usually active orally, but when combined with an MAOI in a brew called Ayahuasca (which is in fact the most intense and life changing trip I have experienced) the trip lasts around 3 hours.

16. #36 KeinMitleid, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    Don't tell kids that DMT is in everything or we're gonna have a bunch of em trying to make it out of orange peels.

And I wouldn't say that DMT is the most hallucinogenic drug there is. LSD is active in ug compared to mg, and so are bromodragon-FLY, DOM and a good couple others. DMT is certainly intense but is not nearly as potent as some other psychedelics out there.

And DMT is found in everything living because it is a natural tryptamine and serotonin analogue.

17. O RLY?

Lol, had to say it. I might try an extraction myself sometime in the near future.

So have we come to a conclusion as what the dude meant by 'D'?

18. I think it's looking like D = Meth.

I'm still thinking "just ask him" though.

19. ya dude DMT is a great investment and is a great drug,i had a really simple extraction method but one of the moderators deleted it.