Help with diagnosis please?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by UKGrower123, May 12, 2019.

1. Hi guys! Took a look at my girls this morning and didn't like the look of this leaf, she came away from the main stem very easy too, just wondering what's caused this please and how it can it be remedied?

From a dark devil auto
    38 days from sprout
    Having issues with humidity at the moment if that plays a factor?
    Thanks! IMG_20190512_112550012.jpg IMG_20190512_112601859.jpg IMG_20190511_113406427.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. that leaf looks very dark like its had to much nitrogen ,,plus looking at the soil/grow medium one side looks dark like its been watered left side looks lighter and under watered ,,,mac,

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I think I need some pk booster, I'm using biobizz bloom nutes at the moment, nitrogen has been a struggle for me with this girl

4. Well, there ya go! You had the answer all along.
    Mac... what the heck does he know?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. So I'm correct?

6. mactheman, Today at 8:27 AM that leaf looks very dark like its had to much nitrogen ,,plus looking at the soil/grow medium one side looks dark like its been watered left side looks lighter and under watered ,,,mac,

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. You shouldn't be giving a lot of nitrogen at this point anyway. You had a leaf fall off, you have plenty of them left so relax about it. I agree that you need to water more thoroughly but you're plants look good so however you're watering now seems to be working.

8. It's a bit awkward to water thoroughly with how the plant has been lst'd I'm trying my best with it. Also I'm using biobizz bloom as nutes at half strength which is 2-7-4, I need a pk booster but can't really afford it right now

9. Isn't pk booster simply extra phosphorus and potassium? Aren't those nutrients already high in the bloom formulations? I'm wondering why you're feeding bloom at half strength at the same time you're thinking you're not feeding enough phosphorus and potassium. Why not just follow the directions on your biobizz bloom?

10. First grow, had some issues, auto flowered early, been nervous with the amount of nutes given after realising I have n toxicity, would you recommend upping my bloom?