Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help with cops searching stuff ASAP.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hiphopanonymous?, Oct 26, 2011.

1. #1 hiphopanonymous?, Oct 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2011
    edit: got it covered....

So my friend roommate is getting searched by the Georgia bureo of Investigation in a little while. Probation officer is bringing them. They are supposed to search his room. Is it possible for them to search my friends room if it smells a lil or anything? I figure they would need a warrant but seeing as how they will already be inside idk how that would work

thanks.

2. Just take anything illegal out of the room...

3. Pick up illegal items. Walk out of room. Success.

4. I don't think they need a warrant because he's on probation.. I could be wrong, though.

5. I'd be getting everything illegal the hell out of there...a dog would pick up on that easy. If they're GBI they can probably do whatever they want also.

6. I'm pretty sure that they can technically search the whole house. Idk, otherwise the roommate's room would be a good hiding spot for the dude's shit. I'm not 100% sure but he should probably get his shit someplace else for a bit... or go for a drive with it for a while?

7. They don't need a warrant, they will break in without probable cause, they don't care about your 4th amendment rights, they will look for any excuse to break your belongings and they will pin your friend to the ground and beat him mercilessly if he gives them so much as a dirty look.

oh and no judge will give a shit

welcome to america :)

8. ok cool. all he has is a j i rolled his earlier, stash it out side lol

9. Remove marijuana and paraphernalia from room. Great Success.

10. If he's on probation, they don't need a warrant to search his room. If the other rooms in the house are occupied by other roommates, if they shut and lock their doors there is nothing the police can do to search those rooms.

11. You sign a paper saying you lose your right to refuse a search when you first get on probation

12. thats what i thought but doubt that would stop them. know what i mean, try telling a judge that lol

13. #13 Moore Kush, Oct 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2011
    If the other room smells a little that is "Probable Cause" so they wouldn't need a warrant for those rooms.

However if they don't find anything after busting in to the other rooms you can probably get them in trouble and sue them for invasion of privacy/search without warrant.

I say toke up in the other room then hide anything, and when they bust in and find nothing. Sue the fuck out of them. :D :smoke:

14. play it safe, get anything illegal out.

15. Woowweeoeoweooowowo