help with co2.......

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by okey smokey, Nov 28, 2012.

1. well i have my grow alrdy started but just got all the shit required to use my co2 :), the only thing is i dont kno the times i use it ect , ie the pattern.

as far as i was made aware 10mins b4 lights on and 10mins b4 lights off is what ive been told.

i would like a proper opinion on this by sumone who knows what there talking about.

THANKS in advance :):smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::hello::hello::hello::hello:

2. I do not use CO2 anymore at the moment but when I did I would use it about a half hour before the lights would come off but my timer would turn off the fan when the CO2 was being used and wouldn't turn back on for ATLEAST 10 mins after and same thing at night. Make sure your exhaust is off when implementing your co2 otherwise it's just being sucked back out of the room.... Well not all of it. It would still make a difference but for the best results you want all air flow to cease until the co2 has time to fall and settle from above your canopy all the way to the floor