Help with Choosing High-End Glass.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by sumskateborder, Sep 17, 2009.

1. All I can say is that I wish when I was growing up I could work for my dad and make that kind of money, cause I would have been driving a porsche in high school. :devious:

2. Aw man, the op said once that this kid went in to work for 3 hours and made $5000. That means after working 51 hours that kid could buy himself a brand new Nissan GTR with tax included on the spot in cash. God do I wish I could make that kind of bank. I would buy everything I ever wanted and could still give massive amounts of money to charities/people.

3. aka: all of this is very doubtful

4. His dad owns the business. They own like 10 Liquor stores.

He takes the whole top half of the bong off and puts it in the freezer.

5. I understand that part, my question is more, how effective was it at cooling the smoke? and after freezing did the glass shrink at all? did the joint still fit? How long did it stay cold for? 40 minutes? 10 hits?

You know, how well did it work?

6. Since he probably doesnt know cause his friend probably never bought that bong I will answer that for you since I own a Illadelph coil. It varies on how long you put it in for but I put mine in for a couple of hours and it cools the smoke very well for about 40-60 min. I have heard if you leave it in for 24 hours it will stay cool for hours. Never actually stuck my bong in the freezer that long though.

7. so this kid who still lives with his dad works in a LIQUOR STORE? and gets paid $5g for 3-hours work?

bull-motherfucking-shit.

and why the fuck did you start this thread if you weren't going to listen to a single suggestion?

8. #68 Lucien Lachance, Oct 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2009
    He should buy a $500-$1000 bong and then buy a pound of some dank shit. He'll be much happier than if he got a $4500 bong and a dub sack.

Note: I don't believe this thread at all.

9. Thanks for the reply. Sounds like those Illadelphs are kick ass. +rep!

10. I tried to convince him to get the toro, but he likes to show off and buy the most expensive things he can find, so he bought that. again, I'll have pictures soon.

11. Roor Bong Custom Dealers Cup 5mm - White Lines - Online Shop

http://www.grasscity.co.uk/img/products/roor_white_custom_dealerscup.jpg.jpg

I've always fancied that myself, and it's far cheaper than the one in the OP.

They used to have pretty much the same dealers cup, but it was a straight top tube instead of a beaker bottom. It cost $666 on grasscity.com too, lol.

12. either this guy is just the biggest, most arrogant dick there ever was or you're full of shit.

so if I offer him my mom's ford focus for $60,000 he'll buy it because it's expensive even though he could pick up a maserati for $50,000

and you have yet to elaborate how someone under 21 is employed (at a ridiculously high wage) at a liquor store.

13. That thing is dope (The toro Inline on the last page). Definitely a hole in his pocket but it's all about preference.

Just dont break it!

14. idk who has 4000$ to throw on a bong, but he culdve made a much better purchase, and used that extra 3500$ burning a hole in his pocket on some dank

15. I don't mean like literally everythinggg. and I have no idea, it's a family business.

16. Where are the pictures? Figures. There aren't any. Cuase it never existed. And there were not any on google for you to show us.

17. god you are stupid. are you seriously serious? people like you don't deserve to smoke weed. acrylics are the homos of the bong world.

18. I finally got a picture for you fuckers that didn't believe me. Notice how the ashcatcher is missing and it's just a bowl now, its because the downstem with the ashcatcher connected got snapped in half.

[​IMG]

19. Haha, showed your ass up.:hello:

Nice tube btw.

20. didn't he post that same pic in another thread?