Help with Choosing High-End Glass.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by sumskateborder, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Here's an update. He bought the Illadelph Custom for $4500, and two days ago someone knocked it over breaking the downstem with the ashcatcher connected in half, and 50 seconds after that the bottom half got chipped when the coil was getting pulled out.

2. ^ which is why stupid people should not own//be near glass as nice as that. Time for another 5k tube.

3. Seriously :/ dude should have just bought an sg like we told him that stuff wouldna happened.

If he decides to get a new tube tell him to just go and buy a US tube 9mm.

4. Pics of the bong or your lying about the whole thing. Your a kid. If your friend really bought a $4500 bong you would have pics. All your friends would have pics because you would oooo and aaaaah and go ape shit cause your kids. I'm not even a kid and I know if my buddy bought a bad ass bong I would snap some pics. I might be wrong but............

5. We're all pretty sure you're just a big liar. I honestly think people who lie have a mental problem. On the outside, your cool to the ones who believe you, but on the inside you're pissed off about the people who see right through you, and thus, you lie more to MAKE yourself above those people.

What sort of work does your friend do? My brother works for my dad and he makes $10 an hour.

6. it doesnt matter what how much money any of you spend or how nice you think your bong is, it will never come close to my bong.

its solid platinum it turns all weed into the dankest hits you will ever taste....

but the best part is if you rub it, a fine ass genie pops out gives you a blowjob.

id post pics but im too busy getting blowjobs.:p

pretty gay kid.:rolleyes:

7. idk if im faded or if you just made my night. but im pretty sure you just made my night.

8. Man for five grand Mr. High End glass blower better blow some fucking SI quality diamonds in my shit.
    Glass is only worth so much.. Get TV Johnny to craft you a platinum bowl with princess cut diamonds in it.
    It's only a matter of time.

9. Blood diamonds. They've gotta be blood diamonds

10. Id get something like this

[​IMG]

11. you talking the toro inline? or that nasty lookin bub sitting next to it? both are absolutely fucking sick. expecially the matching snap bowl.

12. Are you or him or both fucking retarded?
    $4500? Really?
    I got a nice defused downstem, double perc PHX for like 340ish. It's all clear glass though, colored stuff will obviously be more.. but not 45 fuckin hundred dollars..

I didn't read the other pages but just noticed something about you being a liar and whatnot, nvm then.

13. ^nice picture hehe

check the youtube page in my sig to see vids of toro and SG in action.

14. Okay first of all, I'm not lying about anything. Second, I didn't break shit, i wasn't even there when it broke. This dumbass kid knocked it over because he was so high.

15. So, you guys are kids. His parents gave him almost 5 grand to buy a bong? Really? >_> Likely story.

16. His parents didn't give it to him, he gets it when he goes in for work. He has a realllllllly rich family. You guys will believe me when I get pictures this week or next weekend.

17. His parents didn't give it to him? He got it when he went in to work? Where does he work? How old is he? Then you say his family is rich? Why is that relevant if HIS FAMILY DIDNT FUCKING BUY IT FOR HIM?

18. The kid works for his dad, if you read the other pages it says that somewhere.

Also, OP, ask your friend how freezing the coil part on that bong worked, I have been wondering for a while but have never found a guy who owned one.

Oh, and please get those pics, this whole thing is kinda hard to believe :eek: