Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with bong cleaning.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by emericaskater25, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Hey fellow tokers. I'm just wondering what is the best way to clean out my 5 perk bong? Here's a pic. Thanks : )

Attached Files:

2. when i cleaned mine it was a 3 part bong and i used an old sock and cut a straight piece of a metal hanger and cleaned the downstem and bowl extremely good, but i put it in hot water before doing that to loosen it up. but im not 100% on the perc's id say just try to use hot water and with a rag good luck

3. salt and >90% isopropyl alcohol works like a charm (just pour it in and shake! then rise with clean water). If that does not work well enough I would pick up some solution 420.

4. [​IMG] > EVERYTHING IMO.

:hello:

5. #5 ToKKin, Jun 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2012
    alcohol isnt good for cleaning precs. but like pokesmot suggested simple green is great because its harmless so you can put it in the perc and pull the bong and it will cycle the simple green through the perc without any fumes that are harmful to your lungs

*edit*
    actually you could probably also use alcohol and blow through the stem... so i guess they should both be fine.

6. Thanks to all of you guys. I will definitely be trying out each method and seeing what works the best!