help with big plant please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mr sweets, Jan 3, 2013.

1. I had to move the CFL to the side because the plan was getting too much heat on the top and was burning leaves from the bold so I put them on the side and slide the plant all the way to 1 side of my grow box the grow box stays about 82 degrees when lights are on and I keep ice packs in the reservoir to keep the temperature 68 degrees in the water

2. [quote name='"mr sweets"']I'm sorry guys is confusing but this really sucks[/quote]

Just stick to ur 12/12 cycle and let her finsh out. Hopfully it hasn't gotten stressed enough to turn her hermi. Not to scare u. but let it finsh flowering

chill & smoke some bud!

3. [quote name='"mr sweets"']Yes it is either a dinafem white widow auto or a world of seeds skunk # 47[/quote]

Per dinafem:

First signs of flowering show up on the 3rd or 4th week and in the following 30-35 days buds are formed rapidly.

This leaves two choices really. Either your auto is a genetic screw up not flowering correctly or you planted a photo seed. Dinagem has a pretty good Rep with their autos, but it does happen.

I'm leaning towards it being a photo plant. Any guess is just that though, a guess. Regardless of it being a non auto flowering, or the photo seed your going to need to flip to 12/22 to flower.

If it were mine then I would take the gamble and top it then flip in a week or two. However, with a doubt on genetics lst is really a safer choice to control height.

You can almost bet you will have to do something, 5" just isn't much wiggle room.

4. For 1 what are the options of the seeds u could have mixed up

5. Dinafam white widow Auto or world of seeds skunk number 47

6. well i did a little research on the white widow and from what i seen some ppl have been having to put it into a flower cycle like a photo period, that is much like there iranian autoflower that is not a real autoflower you need to flip the lights to a flower cycle thats how many of dinafem seeds seem imo that is i mean if someone out there is more knowledgable then I am willing to admit fault but thats my opinon on the matter

7. [quote name='"xxxjailbait420"']well i did a little research on the white widow and from what i seen some ppl have been having to put it into a flower cycle like a photo period, that is much like there iranian autoflower that is not a real autoflower you need to flip the lights to a flower cycle thats how many of dinafem seeds seem imo that is i mean if someone out there is more knowledgable then I am willing to admit fault but thats my opinon on the matter[/quote]

The bad thing is there isn't any way to tell 100%. I know Nirvana has that issue with a few autos but thought dinafem was more stable. Never grown any from them though. I did make the mistake of buying done from Nirvana. They flowered but the genetics were horrible. Got one good plant and one mutant runt from four seeds.

8. i am in the same boat as you joker865 i havent personally grown dinafem i have been using short stuff prodominatly and world of seeds for a couple plants. Your absolutly right though there is no way to know 100% i agree with previous statements and top the sob let it veg another week or two to heal and switch the lights

9. Well I was watching a video of how to top it or super top it I guess it's the same thing I'm not real sure but the Super topping video that I watched said not to top it if the branches are like wood and already hard mine are that way I think they are too hard to bend like that I think they will snap instead of brake inside so I think I might just let it go and on 12 12 and see if I can get it to LST a little bit and just see where I end up I also read some stuff on the White Widow from Dinafem they said they were having problems with the autos going into flower but I only read it from 1 person all I know is this thing has a lot of bud sites on it so either way I guess I'm going to get a decent yeld

10. your yeild should be great for the space it is a very healthy looking plant that has nothing noticably wrong with it just wish it would flower on its own like an auto should lol

11. ForumRunner_20130103_221121.png

ForumRunner_20130103_221038.png

Okay it's super crop I hope I did it right

12. Should I keep the light schedule at 12 / 12 or should I switch it 18/6 would have been the first day that it was on 12 /12

13. so just for clarity you just had today being the only 12/12
    next question has the dark period started yet or is it still on
    if the dark cycle hasn't started you are fine to turn 18/6
    that is my advice let the poor girl heal you cut her up good but the results will be worth it in the end
    you need to give her probably a week maybe 2 to properly heal and let the new growths start so the bud sights will be in tact the way you want them to be

14. Yes leave it at 12/12. Don't change the light cycle anymore. Switching its lights back and forth will cause a lot of stress on it and turn it hermi and reduce ur yeild. And especially since u super cropped her you don't want to add anymore stress to it.

chill & smoke some bud!

15. She has not gone 12 hours yet for the first time she went into her dark time at 7 o'clock and it is now 1030 so she can still wake up to the 6 hours mark is that what I should do and also if I am going to veg for another week or 2 do I need to switch my lights back to the 65 K or leave the 27 K in there

16. Also should I change your feeding schedule back to around the fifth week the start of flowering nutes I am using the Fox Farm schedule and nutrients for hydroponic

17. leave the nutes if thats what she is used to and i agree with 42 k the stress could be bad but one night of more dark wont be bad as long as your willing to give it the 2 weeks or so to heal up and get back on her feet so to speak

18. Okay thank you for all of your help I don't know what's going to happen but I hope for the best don't have been the most help for had so far thank you all

19. keep the posts coming though with some updates and more pics once those buds start forming

20. Ok no prob once again thank u