Help with and ID of plants

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Rodzoo, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Hello
    This is my first grow and it have a question that I have searched for a thread before I posts. I had a buddy that gave me some seeds in a baggy and so far they have all mad plants. My Question is can anyone ID these plants. I have three and the grew fast (20 days to this point.) there is two of the full ones and one of the thin one.:confused::smoke:

2. No one will without more info or pics. Pics. Pics. Pics.

Oh hey pics

3. what kind of info do i need to get yall?
    What kind of pics?

4. Umm pics of the plant will be fine.

5. Will not be able to give you a name but maybe indica vs sativa.

6. #6 Rodzoo, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2011
    /photopost/data/500/medium/girls11.jpg
    sorry trying to figure out how to add photos

7. #7 Rodzoo, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2011
    Do you need any close ups
    The one on the left is so much fuller aand the one on the right is thin but in good helth both planted at the same time. I am doing a little training one them where the lower buds can see the light better

Attached Files:

8. Cannabis Indica

9. When should I start them to bud?
    they are 21 days old.

10. Now :D unless you wanna keep getting em bigger (mother plants)

Take cuttings.
    But i would say now, thats almost 7 months of straight veg?

Dayum goodjob:hello:

11. #11 bammerman, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    7 months? What? 21 days.

12. I haven't stared them to bud yet so I don't know which one is male or female yet.

13. LOL i swear i saw a 0 at the end of that LOL:smoke:

14. those plants are only 3 weeks old??? hmmmm

15. I started them on 1st of this month. These are my first grow so I have been reading on the best sites that I can find. I hope they are looking ok.
    Im going to start budding on the 1st August. to see what that part of it looks like . I hope they all turn out to be females.
    I would like to try some good strains instead of just bag seeds. I am looking for someone with some cuttings

16. Attitude seed bank worked for me. Tell them I sent you.

They won't care but tell them anyway.

17. theres no way thats 21 days mine are 6 days old theirs no way that they'll grow that fast

18. #18 bammerman, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Maybe you just have a tiny one.!! Lol j/k but they do grow up fast.

19. I know that was why I was wanting someone to id the three I have that are just taking off. Take a look at the pic. Im not counting the seed sprouting time. I am taking them from the above ground time.they are only 15"
    I planted 8 plants at the same time . Two where in hydro buckets, three wher in topsoil out of the back yard garden and perlite, and three where in a home made soil mix
    1 part old compost
    1part per-lite,
    1 part a wall-mart 1.49 organic mix,1 part worm castings, two cups of slow dissolving fertilizer . I am feeding them twice a week advanced nutrients Grow A, B But I am feeding them all the same. I water them all with my ac drippings look at the pic. But I water all my plants with the same water so thats not why they are growing so good.
    water-can.jpg

Attached Files: