Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with a vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by burntkurt, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Hey anybody out there partake in the vaporizer scene? I am thinking about getting a vapor genie and had a few questions.
    1. How often do you have to replace screens?
    2. What's the upkeep like?
    3. Pros/Cons? In your view.
    4. In addition to buying the vaporizer, what accessories are absolutely essential to getting started?

Thanks to you, Burntkurt.

2. #2 applesaucenazi, Nov 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2009
    I own a vapor genie so I'll try to help as best as I can

1. How often do you have to replace screens? Haven't had to so far and I got it in oct of this year
    2. What's the upkeep like? Alsmost Nil. It takes a little extra work to empty it after use (btw save all your vapor poo for QWISO hash (google it))
    3. Pros/Cons? In your view. Pros:
    - It's smooth and delicious
    - It's a different high then smoking, much cleaner but still awesome
    - It's perfect for someone who smokes alone often
    Cons:
    -It's too small of a bowl
    -It uses a lot of lighter fluid
    -If you use it even one hit after it's done it tastes like nasty burnt popcorn
    4. In addition to buying the vaporizer, what accessories are absolutely essential to getting started? If you are going with a vapor genie your only other essential will be a lot of lighters. It uses a lot of fluid.

Warning: Both your filter on the genie and your lighter will be SUPER hot with use so be careful you don't touch the metal on either. Also give it a few seconds after you use it to pass it to someone. I've burned myself so many times using my genie.

3. Hey man thanks a lot for the info. I believe I will go ahead and fire one of these up and see how I like it. I burn a lot by myself so this should work well.
    Thanks again, bk

4. Welcome and enjoy :D

5. Hey man just wondering if going with a 'Piezo Lighter' would be worth my while with the vapor genie. Happy xmas, bk