Help with a grow box.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GrowerP40, Mar 14, 2013.

1. #1 GrowerP40, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2013
    I'm building a grow box build into my desk, here some of the design, the tricky part is it has to be 0 light and 0 order. I only want 1 or 2 small plants for me and my friends. I want something that does not smell.

Attached Files:

2. if you want something that doesn't smell, cannabis is not the plant. However, if you are willing to build some odor control, it is possible. You will need a carton of activated charcoal, and a screen to build your carbon filter, as well as a 8'' inline fan to exhaust the air through the DIY filter and out of the grow chamber. A 4 or 6'' inline fan in the intake wont hurt either, just to make sure the air is moving in the right direction. You'll only have space for one plant in there. I would use a wide, shallow pan (6-8'' high) with soil in it to maximize your vertical space while allowing for most root space as possible. In fact the whole base of the cabinet can consist of a soil bed for best effect.