Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with a drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by reggaeman, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Ok so im going to get tested next friday and i have been smoking everyday for 2 weeks and i have been eating brownies to. I dont know if when you eat brownies you retain more of the THC in your fat. What can i do just drink a lot of water and take a lot of creatine? I cant do the piss in the condom thing cuz im having some one watch me piss in the cup. Any advice would help out a lot

2. stop smoking, drink a ton of water, take niacin and cranberry extract pills and exercise every day

drink a TON of water

3. Ya i didnt smoke at all this afternoon after i learned i would be tested does creatine help at all tho cuz i heard it did?