Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Help With 11 X 15 Lighting Layout

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by n8razze, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Hey Grass city. I need some help im currently upgrading from a 4' x 3' area to 11' x 15' room i know its a little bigger than most. But if someone could help me understand lummens and lighting per sq foot / sq meter it would help me set this up a little quicker....in my 4' x3' area i currently have 110,000 lummens it it does really well....! But at such a gret increase to the new 11' x 15' i need to know if i should keep using 400 watt hps just more, if so how many or up grade to 600 0r 1000 watts and how many lummens do i need for a area this big! the new area is 165 sq feet! this is something just under 15.5 square meters...

thanx ~`n8*~

2. Check out the cheap old bastard sticky in the indoor forum. The way SG1 sets his rooms up might work well in your situation. :)

3. sorry man i actully been bus.... veged for three months and just switched to 12/12......i planed a scrog....but i have a difficult time trimming the lower branches not getting light it kills me and advice on this one? the canapy looks great tho! .............n8