Help with 1000 watt

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bluntmastaj, Feb 9, 2009.

1. I have a 4.5ft by 4.5 by 6.5ft tent . I put a 1000watt HPs system in there and need some help with a cooling/fan system for it. Does anyone have suggestions for one?

2. My space is roughly the same only a little smaller. You are going to need to air cool that 1000w with an enclosed reflector. You are going to also need at the VERY LEAST one Vortex / Can Fan or similar. You are in for some hard times ahead just make sure you do it right the first time. Stage building is the hardest on the wallet. I have run a 400w and 600w in my small space and battling temps can be an issue for even the most experienced. Take a look at my setup for ideas.

GET OUT THE "paint" tool in windows and come up with a plan / map of how you want to setup the circuit or circuits.

3. I just added a 1000w to my flowering room(same size basically) and if I had not already had a vortex and aircooled hood, I would've had to surely had to add them once putting the 1000w in there. But like Mr.bubbles said, plan it out before starting and you'll be happier in the end.

4. Well i have the secret jardin dr150 setup and im trying to find a cooling fan for the inside of it for the 1000watt i dont have an air cooled hood i had gotten the reflector hood with the light. Any suggestions for fans?

5. VORTEX or CAN-FAN are the two best IMO ... I run CAN-FAN