Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HELP! will i have to take a drug test?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by the herb-man, Aug 18, 2006.

1. I was in an accident a few weeks back, and recieved a summons for "wreckless driving." I wasn't drunk, high, or driving over the speed limit (The cops could tell by my cars location after the accident). I hit a parked car, so no one else was involved. I had to make my hearing date and was wondering if i would need to take a DT if there were no drug related charges.

I don't know if anyone had this happen. Thanks!!

2. Hmm, no clue actually. But why would they give a drug test if it stays in your systems for months after use. There is NO way for them to prove that you were high at the moment of the accident. I say your good to go, except for your DMV record lol

3. why did u have to go to court i got wreckless driving for hittin a car at a red light but i didnt have to go to court are you just fighting it?

"why did u stop at a red light and let me hit u doing 80?" - dane cook

4. My one good buddies dad is a lawyer so i asked him what to do. He said to pay the fine and plead not guilty. That way, if i was found not guilty, which is possible cause i was sober as a bird and not going fast, then i wont have the points on my license.

I figured that since it is so far in the future, after the accident, they wouldnt test me.

5. same exact thing just happened to me, and my court date was last week. there will be no drug test and if you get lucky like i was, the owner of the other car will not show up and the case must be dropped due to the fact that all evidence is based on word of mouth.

6. Thanks a lot!

peace