Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help! which one!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by giants1080, Aug 18, 2008.

1. #1 giants1080, Aug 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2008
    Ok hello everyone I have 110 bucks and i im not sure if i should get a Q of dank or a O of mids. I have only smoked a total of 20 times and the last time i smoked was 3 weeks ago. I was thinking if i got the dank i could put just enough in for one hit and thta would get me high and maybe 2 hit of the mids. What do u guys and girls think. What should i get. Oh and if i get the dank how many times do u think i can get high

2. I would go for the Q of dank. One nice hit of some good dank does it for me.

3. since u prolly have a low tolerance like me id say get the O of mids...you'll get same amount of high and be able to get high a lot more...Though dank is always nice :p

Its your decision though bro. Either way it'll be nice.

4. Depends on your tolerance, you can do alot more fun stuff with that ounce of mids. You can roll a bunch of joints and blunts, as where if you get that quarter of dank you're going to spend alot of time with your bowl.

5. I would go for the ounce because it'll get you high more and you'll be more open to share it with friends who are low on cash