Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help whats wrong with the weed im smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kushkidz420, Jun 23, 2013.

1. I picked up some bud a couple days ago n whenever take a hit the smoke feels wierd on my tounge it kinda feels like im inhaling ash on my toungue but it pretty sure its not cause i smoked a joint i was thinking maybe it was uncure or unflushed any ideas is it safe to smoke?

2. Pics could be helpful but my guess woyld be it wasn't flushed of the nuitrients and in that case your throat may burn aswell. I'm sure its safe to smoke though.

Sent from my 5860E using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Heres a pic of the nug its borderline good shit and mids

4. what pic?

5. it wont let me upload the pic for some reason idk

6. lol THC can make your tongue feel funny. 100% normal. Happens with joints every time I smoke one, and Ive been smoking them for quite a few years now.

7. Sounds like it wasn't flushed, or it is some of those legal buds that don't get you high!

8. nah it deffinatly gets me high lol so im gueesing its safe to smoke

9. If you're worried, try smoking through water instead, like with a bong or a bubbler or something.  It can be helpful in reducing anything from abrasiveness to the odd pickup that just tastes like old socks.

10. thanks man ill deffinatly try it through a bong

11. does it burn white? white ash=good
    black ash could mean it wasn't properly flushed or something else