Help whats wrong with my plant?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BlakenKayla, Nov 30, 2007.

1. okay so ive been sprinkling a lil bit of water on it every now and then since i dont have a spray bottle to mist it and i noticed today something is happening to it leaves.
    [​IMG]
    wats wrong with it?could it be my setup?
    [​IMG]
    or my watering?

2. Give me some information. What type of lighting? Any fertilizers? How old is the plant? Give me more information to try to deduce your problem, figuring it out is like a math problem, I need as much data as possible.

3. 4 26 watt daylight cfls 1 24 watt softwhite cfl and 2 24" flouresant tubes.im using miracle grow organic choice with no fertlizers in it when i bought it and he plant is about 4-5 weeks old.

4. The plant on the left is definitely stretching for light. I do not think you have enough lights for 2 plants.

5. 4-5 weeks in the same pot then you really do need to fertilize. The leaves look like they are suffering from a magnesium deficiency.

6. get the lights closer like and inch or two away. you could try flushing your soil with ph corrected water (6.5-6.8).

and keep a light above the plant where the new growth comes from.