~Help whats wrong with my plant (pics)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Twind0721, Feb 20, 2011.

1. ok all.I really need some help quick...I just barely started trainingmy plant about two days ago and everything was great,but then I notice just one of them was wilting and just didn't have the healthy glow it once had...I lifted it up and notice the main stem was really narrow towards the bottom of the plant...I am not sure how to fix this but I did release the plant from stress wire, but I really want to save it. HELP!! I can say for sure that this narrow stem is depriving my plant and slowing or possibly killing it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. whoa that looks like a noodle.

how tight did u have that wire around it?

3. thats not where I even tied the green wire.. but this is the result.

4. Wow. just see how it goes, if its going to die try and clone a few of its branches or the head of the plant perhaps ? Careful, tie'ing next time.

5. ^^yup. and double WOW:eek:

cool of you for posting pics. :cool: and imo, thats a cool pic of an eff'ed up plantling. :smoke: very healthy other than the slit throat!!! :hello:

cant help but wonder wtfuggin chit the danglangling thing is.

:D

6. Same here. Looks very odd lol

7. #7 loizier, Feb 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2011

sry:smoke:. real answer:

imo, if you dont have rot your plant will heal perfectly,

:wave:

8. if anything, he might've done an accidental Super crop and he'll be getting a huge bush pretty soon. hahaha, but if you see the plant's health start to dwindle, take as many clones off of it as you can.

9. Thanks for he advice...damn that was one of my favor plants...ima try and get some REVIVE by advance nutrients.. going to check it out when my light cycle comes on this morning...but I ge I twisted them stem as I was tying it down...is that supercropping...?

10. I went ahead and laid the plan to rest today, but took a shit load of clones...lol...hope process goes well...nerver cloned before

11. haha, how're you cloning em?

12. Cut tops...and other bud sites from plant. Scrape bottom alittle bit with sterlize blade, dipped in rooting gel hormone and placed into 1 inch rock rool..then put them on top of heat mat under the dome...hope they root..u know how long it takes or how can I tell if they are growing? I figure if the plants don't die tonight the must be rooting?

Oh and I'm slice fan leaves mostly...how'd I do?

13. #13 hyperstream, Feb 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2011
    Its very touch and go when you first start cloning, what are you temps like and what is the humidity in the room these will be kept? i believe the optimal range is like 23-25 degree's C

Humidity is good at a the 70-80% mark for me here, at current i have five clones in coco pots no dome or misting. 5 in peat coins that swell, 5 in coco in the tray that came with the dome(cut it in half, the peats sit on a place in one half, the rest in other half).

So far two have not made it - one in a peat(inside the dome) and one in the coco that was in the dome also.

I mist once a day, with a super fist mist under my ceiling fan(spreads it out heaps, removes excess spray) but never the dome.

Im testing to see what works and what not. So far all the non domed ones(23-27 degree flux's (every hour it fluxes that much.) humidity is roughly 50-60%. Two look like they wont make it.

1 of the remaining peats(Had mold/fungus growing on bottom - have applied a cleaning agent to solve this(organic)) and 1 of the coco's in the dome look like they wont make it. So if you can play around a little bit. Rockwool killed my first 3 attempts at cloning. just mold or fungus that was growing inside of it.

How ever day 10 (today) one of them had many root tips sticking out of the peat coin casing, so it got transplanted with 1/4 strength nutes :D

As with anything, the conditions change so rapidly from location to location, where you might need more humidity (misting the dome can help this as well) or lower/higher temps etc. I have also found that having a fan just hitting the vents on the dome is good to keep a little circulation

Good luck bud

14. sounds pretty damn good to me man:smoke:
    give it about a week to two weeks, but once you have root growth, you'll know it just by looking at the clones.