Help! What's wrong here?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Prodigus, Sep 16, 2011.

1. I'm quickly running out of height in my closet. Plants have already slightly surpassed the halfway mark in my closet and I can't take them into flower until I figure out why they keep doing this.

Soil Grow (FF Ocean Forest mixed with FF Light Warior 2 to 1)

I don't water like a madman. Only when they're really dry past a couple of inches

(2) Tangerine Dream, (1 )Yumbolt 47 , (1) Purple Moraccan

Temps are like 73ish in the mornings and up to around 78ish in the afternoons.

Soil is reading a Ph of 6.8

Last water was around 6.8

Even though I had flushed them the 2 previous waterings (due to this same issue), I added nutes at about 1/3 strength this last time

I've raised my light way up to make sure they aren't getting too close and burning (has a cool tube as well)

Exhaust fan seems to be doing its job. I have it up pretty high.

I have a small fan coming from the bottom and an oscillatig fan slightly blowing the canopy.

This is my first grow and I just cannot figure this out. I'm afraid I'm going to lose it all after weeks of working with them.

Any great ideas??

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. oh, along with this discoloration the leaves just get dry and brittle as hell and just crumble at the touch.

3. Nute burn, telling you right now.. and i would just spray a little water on the leaves from time to time.. they will recover maybe..

4. Yeah I'd lower the nutes. And spraying the leaves is a good idea as well. What kind of light are you using?

5. Thanks ! Should I like just flood the shit out of them with say 5 gallons of water? I'll definitely start spraying them as you both said. It's a 400w MH but I'll be changing it to the HPS VERY soon I hope. I'm running out of room for very mch more veg time.