Help! what do these mean??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by b2ke, Nov 12, 2011.

1. #1 b2ke, Nov 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2011
    So basically i woke up this morning and checked my plants and looks like one of them isn't doing very well. I need help in figuring out what the problems are and how to fix this.

here is a picture of the tips of the leaves drying up. what is going on? how can i fix it?
    [​IMG]

here is a picture of a brownish color change on the leave. what is going on and how can i fix the problem?
    [​IMG]

ALSO one last question what can i do to help my plant that is too droopy? is this a sign of overwatering?

2. how can i solve the problem of over watering? take it out and replace it with new soil and perlite? and what do i do for the over fertilzation

3. Let the soil dry out. Don't water it as often. How often and how much nutes do you use?

4. I just planted them yesterday (clones) and I watered them a little till the whole surface was a little damp, and the soil is 60% fox farm and 40% perlite

do u think for the overwatered plant which is really drooping should i just take it out and put a new mix of soil and perlite in

5. I personally wouldn't pull the plant. You didn't feed it did you?

6. Whenever I transfer clones to Fox Farm soil, I combo it with perlite and peat moss. The Fox Farm is too strong for clones sometimes and I got better results cutting it with peat moss. Did you fertilize it as well? Are you using Fox Farm's Ocean Forest?

7. All i put together was fox farm soil and some perlite in the mix

8. Just watch the watering and she'll probably bounce back.

9. ^^^ what he said. :smoke: