HELP. What could be wrong with her? :(

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by KnowWhy, Feb 28, 2012.

1. She 's my first grow (sort of) 20'' tall, three weeks into flowering, she's alone in a small well ventilated area with two 68w 2700k cfls and one 26w cfl. If you can't tell her top part is drooping over, I watered her with nutes (miracle grow 24-8-16, root and grow 4-10-3) about three hours ago when I first discovered her condition, still no difference noticeable. Also, her top leaves are yellowing/light green while her bottom portion is darker, also her top has been burning despite the 5-6 in distance of the 26 w hanging over her. Room is never too hot. Any help, tips or advice will be greatly appreciated, thanks!!!

Attached Files:

2. I have no answers because the pictures are not too revealing, but you might want to check out her drinking problem. I see vodka and tequila all over!

3. is that miracle grow what your using for nutes regularly?

4. Oh, and btw, that first MG you listed is for vegging, N is way too high for flowering.

5. [quote name='"shbbymosh60"']is that miracle grow what your using for nutes regularly?[/quote]

Yes, it is.

6. [quote name='"brotherjericho"']Oh, and btw, that first MG you listed is for vegging, N is way too high for flowering.[/quote]

What do you suggest is the appropriate amount?

7. Not enough experience here, I just know that you don't want that much N in early flowering, start ratcheting it down and then drop it dramatically when you start getting bud formation, maybe earlier. Some pros can give you better info on good ratios.

8. #8 LaCurandera, Feb 28, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
    I'm not an experienced grower in hemp but I have very proficient mentors for when the time comes. But what I do know for a fact, is that during flowering period the plant has little need for chloropyll and therefore you need to start lowering those nitrogen values.

EDIT: She's definitely going through some heavy overwatering & nute burns. If you ask me, let her absorb the water and as soon as the soil is dry, load it with plain water, perhaps some fulvo-acid if you are able to get some GHE's Diamond Nectar.

Remember that some deficiencies may stem from overdoses, so you'll need to be slightly more accurate with your nute patterns.

9. #9 Doc-J, Feb 28, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
    Just use the 4 -10-3 for flower, that mg is completely wrong.

The burn your seeing is likely nute burn. What size pot is it in? Looks like it may have over/under watering issues.